Who We Are /Why SETCOMOur mission remains today just as the first day we started: to provide quality and professional service to each and every customer. SETCOM's philosophy is that a satisfied customer is worth their weight in gold, for the new and repeat business which provides both us, and our clients, the opportunity for growth.
HistorySETCOM (formerly SouthEast Telecom Inc.) started doing business in New Orleans in 1980. We supply reliable, cost-effective equipment and service from a single point of contact.
ExperienceSETCOM, with over 20 years of experience and service with companies in New Orleans and surrounding areas, allows our clients the opportunity to obtain quality and professional service in a timely, affordable solution.
Why SetcomToday, more than 90% of business communication travels over the coily cord of the telephone. The effectiveness of such communication is a primary factor driving an organization’s attainment of its objectives. Customers who cannot get through, who have difficulty getting answers, or whose requests are not expedited quickly are likely to look elsewhere to do business. Success in this environment depends on high levels of service and effective response to customer needs. Fortunately, technologies continue to emerge with the power to assist businesses in delivering solutions, answers, and help to their clients by the most efficient and effective means possible. Organizations that can leverage technology toward the achievement of their business goals gain significant competitive advantage.
Today’s technology can:
- Increase revenues
- Improve productivity
- Speed up employee development
- Reduce costs
- Improve customer relations
Your relationship with SETCOM begins after installation is completed. We are with you to transform capabilities into real world results. It is important to us that technological advancements deliver your organization better results and help you strengthen your competitive edge. At SETCOM we:
- Work with you to integrate advanced applications into your business processes so that they deliver proposed improvements.
- Make sure your employees understand how the technology available to them can be utilized to serve customers better and improve productivity.
- Make sure that your costs for connectivity are as low as the market dictates and reflect the efficiencies available from the latest technological advancement.
- Keep your technology programmed to provide maximum efficiency and to deliver the highest quality customer experience amid all the changes your organization experiences.
- Make sure that your hardware and software technology delivers the best performance available in the industry at any point in time.
Contact us today!